SATURDAY 11th JUNE FROM THE POLISH WAR MEMORIAL (A40 RUISLIP / NORTHOLT)
Southborough District Wheelers are a special club based in Tunbridge Wells, Kent and are celebrating 90 years with a Cycling Festival. We are planning to ride down (about 100km) and probably back but are looking at the train travel options for anyone wanting to come back by train. Those riding back might like to consider doing it as an Audax DIY.
An 8am start should enable us to arrive at the festival around lunchtime.
More details of the route etc to follow, but mark it up in your diary now!
About the Tunbridge Wells Cycling Festival
• Practical cycling safety demonstrations providing expert guidance for all the family
• Live coached cycling skills sessions from SDW British Cycling coaches for younger riders & families.
• Cycling themed activities including e-bike demos and a selection of different bike types for people to try.
• Static roller bike and online cycling demonstration and participation.
• Supported family ride-out from Tunbridge Wells to Groombridge and back to promote road safety and awareness (activity 16 years+ only).
• Cycling stunt and skills demonstration from Savage Skills
• Other entertainment and refreshments